- Born: 16 Jul 1889, Dehler (Beresowka), Volga, Russia
- Marriage: Mary Margaret Ostertag on 26 Oct 1909 in Dehler (Beresowka), Volga, Russia
- Died: 27 May 1953 at age 63
Michail Martel Jr., Katharina (Fuchs) Martel, Felicitas Martell, Michail Thomas Martell and Alexander Martel Sr. emmigrated from Dehler (Beresowka), Russia located in the Canton Kukkus of the Volga River Region. They arrived at Ellis Island, New York on 20 March 1909 aboard the Lusitania which sailed from Liverpool England.
Names as they appeared on the ship's manifest:
- Michail Martel
- Katharina Martel - wife of Michail Martel
- Tids Martel - daughter of Michail and Katharina (Fuchs) Martel
- Michail Martel - son of Michail and Katharina (Fuchs) Martel
- Alexander Martel - brother of Michail Martel
Alexander Michael Martel Sr. returned to Dehler, Russia to get married to Mary Margaret Ostertag. Alexander and Mary returned to the United States in 1911.
Alexander married Mary Margaret Ostertag, daughter of Andreas Ostertag and Christina Masson, on 26 Oct 1909 in Dehler (Beresowka), Volga, Russia. (Mary Margaret Ostertag was born on 5 Dec 1892 in Dehler (Beresowka), Volga, Russia and died in 1969.)