Felicitas Ann Martell
- Born: 13 Mar 1905, Dehler (Beresowka), Volga, Russia
- Marriage: John Mainey on 27 Sep 1922 in Denver, Denver, Colorado
- Died: 14 Apr 2003, Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri at age 98
- Buried: Mt. Olivet Cemetery - Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri
Another name for Felicitas was Babe, Tids and Litzada.
Michail Martel Jr., Katharina (Fuchs) Martel, Felicitas Martell, Michail Thomas Martell and Alexander Martel Sr. emmigrated from Dehler (Beresowka), Russia located in the Canton Kukkus of the Volga River Region. They arrived at Ellis Island, New York on 20 March 1909 aboard the Lusitania which sailed from Liverpool England.
Names as they appeared on the ship's manifest:
- Michail Martel
- Katharina Martel - wife of Michail Martel
- Tids Martel - daughter of Michail and Katharina (Fuchs) Martel
- Michail Martel - son of Michail and Katharina (Fuchs) Martel
- Alexander Martel - brother of Michail Martel
Felicitas married John Mainey on 27 Sep 1922 in Denver, Denver, Colorado. (John Mainey was born on 20 Sep 1897 in Paxico, Wabaunsee, Kansas, died on 1 May 1986 in Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri and was buried in Mt. Olivet Cemetery - Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri.)