- Born: 27 Sep 1907, Dehler (Beresowka), Volga, Russia
- Marriage: Delia Marie Stueve on 13 Jun 1936 in St. Marys, Pottawatomie, Kansas
- Died: 13 Nov 1990, Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri at age 83
- Buried: Mt. Olivet Cemetery - Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri
Another name for Michail was Michael and Mike.
Michail Martel Jr., Katharina (Fuchs) Martel, Felicitas Martell, Michail Thomas Martell and Alexander Martel Sr. emigrated from Dehler (Beresowka), Russia located in the Canton Kukkus of the Volga River Region. They sailed from Liverpool, England aboard the Lusitania on 20 March 1909 and arrived at Ellis Island, New York on 27 March 1909.
Names as they appeared on the ship's manifest:
- Michail Martel
- Katharina Martel - wife of Michail Martel
- Tids Martel - daughter of Michail and Katharina (Fuchs) Martel
- Michail Martel - son of Michail and Katharina (Fuchs) Martel
- Alexander Martel - brother of Michail Martel
Michail married Delia Marie Stueve on 13 Jun 1936 in St. Marys, Pottawatomie, Kansas. (Delia Marie Stueve was born on 11 Oct 1906 in Seneca, Nemaha, Kansas, died on 2 Dec 2003 in Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri and was buried in Mt. Olivet Cemetery - Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri.)